Views

Billionaire's Dark Desire by Ameiry Savar

0

Billionaire's Dark Desire

Author: Ameiry Savar

Genre: Romance

Tags: Erotica, hate-to-love, billionaire, force wedding

Cover:



Blurb:

She never wanted him.
He had been wanting her for too long. 
She was forced to marry him. 
He waited for her.
She despises him. 
He desired her. 
How long can she stop her feelings if she was slowly falling in love with the man who causes her pain?
Would a man who had dark desires, can really fall in love… gently?
~~~
“I can’t wait that long, Miss Lichter.” 
“But why? I am not running away! I will do it! I will marry you!” 
“Remember this, Beatrice. You needed me as much as I wanted you. You wanted this marriage too. And you will want me too.” 

Billionaire’s Dark Desire © 2022 by Ameiry Savar 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top